CYRATING is the first cybersecurity rating agency established in Europe. Through its scalable and powerful platform, CYRATING evaluates the cybersecurity performance of organizations using objective and independent ratings. Any customer organizations, suppliers or partners can be rated automatically by our platform.
Why join CYRATING
Do you master the latest technologies? Are you eager to work in complex cloud environments and build a powerful platform? Please do not be shy, and join us!
You will be part of the first European cyber rating agency that is a game-changing cybersecurity company and that will improve organisations’ cybersecurity. We are on a mission to make cybersecurity a management discipline for executives and boards.
We are looking for fast thinking team players to join CYRATING. We are innovative, open as passionate about products as customers' success. When you join CYRATING, you will work with a team of cybersecurity and tech veterans who will mentor you along your career path.
What you do
As a UX design intern, you work in a fast-paced environment where each day provides a new and unique learning experience.
- Design web and mobile products that deliver consistently engaging and joyful experiences
- Discover what matters to users and help determine not just what things look like, but how they work and what we build next
- Define design strategy, UX architecture, style guides, and usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency into our user experience
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Lead user research, focus groups and 1:1 usability tests
- Collaborate with technology and marketing
- Meaningfully contribute to a product’s design standards and styleguide
Who you are
- Completed or currently enrolled on a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Digital or similar
- Passionate about digital
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- First experience (personal project, internship, etc.) in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- Demonstrated expertise in responsive user interface design for the web and/or mobile platforms
- The ability to prototype what you design
- Good taste and a strong portfolio of UI, UX and visual design work
- Experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive adaptive applications
- Good verbal and written communication
- Team work