CYRATING is the first cybersecurity rating agency established in Europe. Through its scalable and powerful platform, CYRATING evaluates the cybersecurity performance of organizations using objective and independent ratings. Any customer organizations, suppliers or partners can be rated automatically by our platform.
Why join CYRATING
Do you master the latest technologies? Are you eager to work in complex cloud environments and build a powerful platform? Please do not be shy, and join us!
You will be part of the first European cyber rating agency that is a game-changing cybersecurity company and that will improve organisations’ cybersecurity. We are on a mission to make cybersecurity a management discipline for executives and boards.
We are looking for fast thinking team players to join CYRATING. We are innovative, open as passionate about products as customers' success. When you join CYRATING, you will work with a team of cybersecurity and tech veterans who will mentor you along your career path.
What you do
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will design, build, operate & improve our large-scaled platform and related development infrastructure in a fully automated fashion. You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps as well as cybersecurity. Responsabilities include:
- Create innovative automation solutions in cloud environment
- Streamline security & continuity of business operations
- Deal with scalability issues in cloud environment
- Shape the software development process by making key decisions about what we build, how we build it and which tools are best for solving our problems
- Support our platform with cybersecurity by design initiatives
- Ensure any new services integration meets functional requirements, system compliance, cybersecurity expectations
- Work on POC projects with cutting-edge technologies
- Maintain documentation of our platform and related development infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to tackle complex issues
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong Linux experience
- Significant experience in cybersecurity
- Technical hands-on on network stack and protocols fundamentals
- Expertise in automating Configuration Management, Build Management, and Release Engineer processes
- Expertise in managing and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
- Programming experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, go, Perl, shell
- Strong professional experience with NOSQL databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication